Updated - 8/12/2020
Week 11 (Aug 14th- 20th)
Adult Workout Week 7
(Aug 15th, 18th & 20th) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_workout_week7
(Aug 7th - 13th) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_week10
Adult Workout Week 6
(Aug 8th, 11th & 13th) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_workout_week6
Week 9 (July 31th - Aug 6th) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_week9
Adult Workout Week 5 (Aug 1st, 4th & 6th) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_workout_week5
Week 8 (
July 24th - 30th) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_week8
Adult Workout Week 4 (
July 25th, 28th & 30th) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_workout_week4
(July 17th - 23rd) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_week7
Adult Workout Week 3
(July 18th, 21st & 23rd) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_workout_week3
(July 10th - July16th) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_week6
Adult Workout Week 2
(July 11th, 14th & 16th) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_workout_week2
(July 3rd - July 9th) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_week5
Adult Workout Week 1 (July 7th & 9th) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/dsc_workout_week1
Rules (Updated July 14th)
- Masks worn: 1) Entering or leaving the facility, 2) Interacting with staff (for their safety) 3) Going to and from and being in the restroom.
- Don't wear a mask: 1) In the pool, 2) Going to or from the pool, 3) At your table, 4) While eating or drinking.
- No groups congregating larger than 10 people.
- Maintain 6ft social distance in and out of the pool from non-household members.
- "Distance Sports" allowed between people of the same household. For example, frisbee, baseball, football, soccer, go fetch, etc. Basketball is now. open, still no Gaga Ball.
- Toys are allowed in the pool, be conscious of others when playing with them to maintain social distance.
- Kids who are not potty trained must wear either a swim diaper or rubber swim pants in the pool.
- Waivers are required to enter the facility for all members 18 years old or older.
- Pictures in the membership database are required to enter the facility.
- Kiddie Pool is open
- No Guests.
- Playground is open, please wear a mask and use hand sanitizer. It will be disinfected every 30 minutes.
- Snack shack is open. We are selling drinks, candy, chips, snacks, snowballs, prepackaged ice cream and Taharka Brother's Ice Cream. Make sure you try Honey Graham and thank me later :) Grills are open for use.
- Water fountain is open. Ice is available, ask staff for assistance.
- Slide is open, please practice social distance in creating a line.
- Diving Board is open, please practice social distance in creating a line.
- Handles around the pool/diving board handles and the playground will be cleaned every 30 minutes.
- Bathrooms will be inspected and cleaned every hour.
- Currently all tables have 4/5 chairs, some with a lounge chair. If you need a lounge chair, please request it from staff.
- Free Wifi is available.
- Members are encouraged to bring beach chairs to sit in the grassy areas in groups of up to 10, social distance, blah blah blah.
- Hand sanitizer will be available around the pool (every lifeguard station, check in, bathrooms, etc), you can request a bottle for your table if you need, but members are encouraged to bring their own.
- Sunscreen and swim diapers will not be available at the pool.
Reach out to me if you have any questions, comments or concerns, (Brad writer of lengthy emails) via email at email@example.com or call/text me at 703-864-8030. If you have ideas on how to make things better, I would love to hear them.
Be Safe, Stay Healthy and Pool Often,
Before you come to the pool two things need to be completed:
The form is also on our website under the documents tab.